Restaurant at DLP

ariel84

Original Poster
What does everybody think of as the best reastraunt at DLP? The one with the nicest atmosphere, best food etc.

Mine would have to be the Steakhouse in the Disney Village. The menu choice is large and the atmosphere is fantastic with live piano music etc.

I love Walt's. The food was great, the service was excellent, I love the artwork and the views! Last time we got a great window seat and got to watch the Main Street Electrical Parade while we ate dessert -- what a treat! I love Blue Bayoo too, though.

While we're there the first week of June, we're going to Walt's for a breakfast, and our dinners will be at Annette's diner, Inventions (we hope -- have to see if we got the reservation when we get there because Disneyland Hotel guests have first rights), and Hunter's Grille at Sequoia Lodge.

If someone had a bad experience at any of these, I'd love to hear it! Still time to change our minds!

As for a least favorite -- I hated the Rainforest Cafe. While the atmosphere is cool, I thought the food was terrible, the service was only so-so. I like the ones in the U.S. much better.

Strawberryblond

Thought I would chime in about my fav. fast food place for lunch. Vieopolis is wonderful. Watch a show and/or cartoons while you have a lunch out of the rain/sun. My entire family loved it and I loved not having to waste time waiting for a show.

I thought the food at RainF.C. was better here than in the states, lol! Perhaps it is just on the day you go or personal opinion.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom