Gasparilla Grill (GFR)
Hurricane Hanna's (Y&BCR)
Mara (AKL)
Pepper Market (CSR)

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I definately have to agree!!!!

disney 2012 055 by DisneyDebNJ, on Flickr
Also, Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary has some nice offerings, as does Sassagoula Floatworks (beignets, anyone?!?!?!?!)
good god in heaven...I keep forgetting to put these on my 'Snack to Do List" I'm freaking starving right now...how long you think it will take me to get to CC if I leave now...????

Epcot-Rules

The Deluxe Resorts tend to have relatively weak QS choices. (My theory is WDW expects its Deluxe Resort guests to eat TS most of the time.) When it comes to QS, Moderate and Value Resorts tend to offer more variety. POR has always been a family favorite but isn't as fun to explore as, for example, the Monorail Resorts or Epcot Resorts.

Consider heading to the Epcot Resorts and eating on the Boardwalk. Although not exactly QS, it's not difficult to get a lunch or early dinner table at several of the Boardwalk restaurants and, if you are resort hopping, it's a fun place to explore. Perhaps have a early dinner, stroll around Crescent Lake exploring all 5 resorts, and then stay to watch the Epcot fireworks at 9 PM.

I agree. The value resorts have the best QS. I did like the fresh cold sandwiches at the Board Walk bakery. The better QS was at All Star Sports, Coronado Springs etc...

JillC LI

Consider heading to the Epcot Resorts and eating on the Boardwalk. Although not exactly QS, it's not difficult to get a lunch or early dinner table at several of the Boardwalk restaurants and, if you are resort hopping, it's a fun place to explore. Perhaps have an early dinner, stroll around Crescent Lake exploring all 5 resorts, and then stay to watch the Epcot fireworks at 9 PM.

Completely off topic, but can you SEE IllumiNations from the BoardWalk?

DisneyDaver

I enjoy the Contempo Cafe and ate multiple meals (great flat breads!) there on my last trip (despite staying at the Grand Floridian). Gasparilla's was under renovation when I was at the GF so I can't comment on it post-renovation, but I was not a big fan of Gasparilla's menu options prior to the renovation.

tracyandalex

As much as I love PORS.I'am gonna stick my neck out here and give my vote to AoA..The Food Court has a awesome range of cuisines to choose from..Tandoori selection..Pastas...Fish...Salads...the list is endless..Worth checking out Figgy.;)

We recently stayed at AOA and I agree with @real mad hatter we really enjoyed the variety and the food was good too, definitely better than we expected. Also, if you have not been the resort is cool to walk around.

We also really enjoy PORS and Captain Cook's at Poly

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom