Resort ???????????????

ParentsOf4

The Deluxe Resorts tend to have relatively weak QS choices. (My theory is WDW expects its Deluxe Resort guests to eat TS most of the time.) When it comes to QS, Moderate and Value Resorts tend to offer more variety. POR has always been a family favorite but isn't as fun to explore as, for example, the Monorail Resorts or Epcot Resorts.

Consider heading to the Epcot Resorts and eating on the Boardwalk. Although not exactly QS, it's not difficult to get a lunch or early dinner table at several of the Boardwalk restaurants and, if you are resort hopping, it's a fun place to explore. Perhaps have an early dinner, stroll around Crescent Lake exploring all 5 resorts, and then stay to watch the Epcot fireworks at 9 PM.

luv

I assume you are talking Deluxes here. Picabu in the Dolphin has some really decent cafeteria-style food and a nice environment to eat it in,

I don't know why, but I really like The Mara, too. :)

Other than Deluxes, POR has the best food court. Pop and AoA are fine, too. CBR isn't all that good, but it is cute! Pepper Market is interesting, too.

The Values and Mods have much better food courts that the Deluxes (except for Picabu.)

Pooh Lover

As much as I love PORS.I'am gonna stick my neck out here and give my vote to AoA..The Food Court has a awesome range of cuisines to choose from..Tandoori selection..Pastas...Fish...Salads...the list is endless..Worth checking out Figgy.;)
That is exactly what I was going to recommend! Not only is the place fun to tour but the food court is awesome.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I definately have to agree!!!!

disney 2012 055 by DisneyDebNJ, on Flickr
Also, Contempo Cafe at the Contemporary has some nice offerings, as does Sassagoula Floatworks (beignets, anyone?!?!?!?!)
Boy does that look delicious! I'm content to remain ignorant on what that may equate to calorie and cholesterol wise. I'll just chase it with a Lipitor!

Mrsdonaldduck

I've got some time planned into my trip for resort hopping!!! Yea, but I do have a question what is the best cs for a lunch or dinner at a resort?
Ooooo sounds fun!!! Maybe do the monora circuit !
Nachos and lapu lapu at poly. Gasprilla at the gf and then soak in the band and a cocktail in the lobby. I not certain about the CS at the contemporary but I am sure there is something yummy and if not a Mickey Premium is always great :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom