Resort TV Channel Music

barkerbird

Original Poster
Does anyone know where to find a copy of this music? It's played on a channel with all the current events, weather, park hours, etc.

It's the most mellow versions of all the Disney classic songs such as Heigh Ho, Give A Little Whistle, and When You Wish Upon a Star. It's so relaxing and exciting to hear once you get settled in your room or after a day at the parks. I hope I'm not alone this one, Ha!

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes I enjoyed the new channel with the park times etc and the mellow Disney classics. They added it this past year because I know In fall of 2014 it was not on there yet the one with park hours , events and the weather. Would like to know as well if there is a way to get that particular version of those songs. :)

Cmdr_Crimson

Does anyone know where to find a copy of this music? It's played on a channel with all the current events, weather, park hours, etc.

It's the most mellow versions of all the Disney classic songs such as Heigh Ho, Give A Little Whistle, and When You Wish Upon a Star. It's so relaxing and exciting to hear once you get settled in your room or after a day at the parks. I hope I'm not alone this one, Ha!

Just copy the youtube link find a youtube to mp3 converter and Tadaa!

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I've always chuckled at TV channels that play music... not music videos, just music. Had friends who always listened to music on their TV, rather than their stereo.

I really like the new info channel the TV is tuned to when you power it on. And if you're lucky, you will have a TV with a separate channel list button on the remote so you can see the list of channels without having to go to DTV's guide channel. But then we visit so frequently I know which channel is ESPN, HGTV, Food Network, etc. :D

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Love the music especially in the morning while getting ready to hit the parks. There is one song that I haven't been able identify. It starts around minute 46 and is immediately before the song from "Up" .

I like to listen to it at work. Very de-stressing.

The song that plays at minute 46 is Second Star to the Right from Peter Pan.

johnl

I like to listen to it at work. Very de-stressing.

The song that plays at minute 46 is Second Star to the Right from Peter Pan.
Thanks! I was down there last week and every morning in AKL I would hear that song and, even though I had heard it before, I just couldn't place it (or get it out of my head).

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I'm so glad you posted this, I was wanting the music as well. We called it the nap channel. When we would come back to our room for our afternoon break this is what we would nap to.

mousefreak

There's lots of resort tv music to be found at YouTube. I've even done the YouTube to MP3 converter and then burned to cd or downloaded to my iTunes account. I love the new music, but love the old versions even more.

Nancy Miller

Hi. Does anyone have the current 2017 list of the Songs? There is one I don't know and I'm desperate to find the name of it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom