Resort to Cruise Question

jbarteau

Hi All

My wife and i leave on Sunday for WDW and then from there leave Thursday for a 3 day cruise. We are staying at New Orleans French Quarter and have aranged for Disney transportaion to the boat. I have two reservations which is one for the resort and then on for the cruise. This was i could get a room discount.:)

My question is from the resort to the boat do they have a system like ME were we drop our bags off that morning of the cruise and it go to our room on the boat.

DisneyJoe

When I did something similar (a stay at AKL then a 3 night Disney Cruise) this past August, AKL Bell Services took our bags from us 8am the morning of our cruise; we met the cruise bus just after noon to go to the port.

Ask as soon as you check in at POFQ, they should be able to tell you who to talk to to make sure everything is arranged properly; they most likely have a DCL desk there.

Upvote 0

Blonde Princess

We did this as well a few years ago. We were told to leave our bags with bell services and they transported them to the port. We had to identify our bags to porters at the port and then they took them all together & we went to check in. I don't know if this process has changed at all. I would ask at front desk and confirm the information you get from the front desk with bell services. Sometimes, we have found that bell services has a little different way they like to handle things for their efficiency.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom