Resort Questions

disneygirl1

I'm looking to book a trip from 3/24/14-3/31/14. My daughter and I have stayed at Pop Century for the past 3 years. We've always enjoyed it, for what it is. But we're looking to upgrade to moderate this year, to have beds and rooms that are slightly bigger, and a less cartoon-ish resort atmosphere. My daughter is 12 years old. We're not typically ever at a park for opening, in the mornings we like to sleep until 9 or 9:30, walk to a food court and grab some breakfast, go for a swim and maybe head out to a park after showers at 1 or 2 pm. (DAK is usually different since they close earlier). We're at the parks until close usually, and we like to come back to the resort and maybe grab a bite, go to the arcade and go back to the room and watch TV for a little while.

I'm trying to decide on a Mod Resort. My top two choices right now are POFQ and CS. Both look nice to me, but I've never been to either, so thought I'd ask here.

Also, I wanted to stay at a Deluxe for one night of our stay, as we always love looking at the Contemporary Resort and think it would be great to spend one night there. But my travel agent quoted me $1300/night for a STANDARD room at the Contemporary. That...can't be right, right?

Coronado Springs is our favorite moderate resort. Great atmosphere! I'm pretty sure there is a discount being offered for the timeframe you are going on the disney site now, so you should check that out. POFQ is usually excluded from the offers for some reason though. $1300 for a night at the contempo? No way that is right! It's probably more like $300-400 for the night!

Cesar R M

Coronado Springs is our favorite moderate resort. Great atmosphere! I'm pretty sure there is a discount being offered for the timeframe you are going on the disney site now, so you should check that out. POFQ is usually excluded from the offers for some reason though. $1300 for a night at the contempo? No way that is right! It's probably more like $300-400 for the night!
Port Orleans Riverside is constantly on discounts.
from 160$ to 190$ (from the usual 220$/night )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom