Resort Pictures of the Day

kbmum

I'll post a picture tomorrow of the living room and a day after that of the bedroom. There's a lot of great Lion King theming throughout the villa. :) It definitely was nicely-decorated. I'm looking forward to seeing the differences at Kidani Village next July.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Poly

IMG_1168.JPG

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll post a picture tomorrow of the living room and a day after that of the bedroom. There's a lot of great Lion King theming throughout the villa. :) It definitely was nicely-decorated. I'm looking forward to seeing the differences at Kidani Village next July.

AKL is our favorite resort. I can't wait until we can stay at one of the new villas. Keep the pics coming. Thanks.

kbmum

AKV Jambo House living room (DD on phone with grandparents who were staying at another resort)

villalivingroom2.jpg

Another view of the living room where you can see part of the balcony and savannah (DD still on phone with Grammy!)

villalivingroom1.jpg

daguru

Had a larger version of this one, but it is currently on a dead computer.... This will have to do in the mean time:

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
Original Poster
I thought guests weren't allowed to swim in the lake water anymore?

I was thinking the same thing when I was taking the picture. I think the sign in front of the girls is a sign that says no swimming. But we all know how well people read nowadays.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom