Resort merchandise

Donaldfan3000

Original Poster
When i was at WDW at the end of March i couldn't find a lot of resort merchandise. I went to poly and got a shirt but that was about it. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed this or knew why Disney was generalizing their merchandise. Hope someone knows!

RonAnnArbor

Most of the resorts discontinued resort-specific merchandise years ago -- only the Deluxe and DVC resorts now have their own merchandise.

zooey

There's some recent signs of new resort merch like at the Boardwalk, but unfortunately it's not what it once was. Email Disney and tell them how disappointed you were not to find any resort specific items.

Pioneer Hall

If anything, resort merchandise has gotten better in the last year. They seemed to really be phasing it out over the past few years but it is now coming back. All the deluxe resorts seem to be getting new things. Fort wilderness also had a new line of merchandise that made a debut recently. Hopefully this will continue to the mods (if it hasnt already) and then the values.

Donaldfan3000

Original Poster
If anything, resort merchandise has gotten better in the last year. They seemed to really be phasing it out over the past few years but it is now coming back. All the deluxe resorts seem to be getting new things. Fort wilderness also had a new line of merchandise that made a debut recently. Hopefully this will continue to the mods (if it hasnt already) and then the values.

Thanks! I hope it goes to the rest of the resorts!

tarjaybuff

Not much at PORS

We went in Dec 2011, and could only find 2 pins. There wasn't much merchandise.:confused: We used to stay at POP, and they had tons of great things like beach towels, tees, etc.. Lets hope it is making a come back for all resorts. I would buy so much more.:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom