• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Resort Luggage Carts

John park hopper

Original Poster
Advertisement
Disney would charge you a deposit of $233,610.00 (cost of raising one child) in addition to your first born just in case you did not claim your first born after using the luggage cart

Lensman

Premium Member
Disney would charge you a deposit of $233,610.00 (cost of raising one child) in addition to your first born just in case you did not claim your first born after using the luggage cart
Ah, gone are the days when our parents used to threaten to sell us into slavery, and us thinking that that might mean *less* work than our parents made us do! :D

Or was that only my family? Oops!

Actually, thinking about it, what might be the one plus to the kids growing up is when they actually got big enough to help with the luggage instead of wanting to ride on the luggage cart. In the latter case, I'd always question in my mind whether to count them as a piece of luggage for calculating the tip.

dmw

FYI just returned from POFQ luggage carts are available to guests you don't have to use bell services
Likewise... We were at POP last week and luggage carts were available in the elevator areas in the building we were at. No issues using them.

flynnibus

I don't think that is a concern, considering Disney offers limited quantity of loaner microwaves at several resorts.
Disney offered a limited # of loaners... for microwaves they sized themselves. Big difference between doing something with known constraints vs wild wild.

Blow dryers will use between 800 and 1800 watts. Vacuum cleaners will draw up to 12 amps or 1440 watts. A Keurig will draw 1500 watts. I don't think a compact microwave drawing 1000-1500 watts will trip the breaker as long as you're careful about other high draw appliances.
It's not the microwave in isolation that is the problem.. It's the microwave on top of other usage including things like hair dryers.

The reason they are limited is power draw. They represent a problem hotels try to limit.

John park hopper

Original Poster
Just returned from POFQ --brought a small microwave to POFQ, used it in the mornings no tripped breakers or blown fuses. Did not use he hairdryer at the same time --you all scared me.

Will be driving to POFQ a week from Sunday staying at pool view room. I can't remember if there are luggage carts available; I have bad knees (need knee replacements) and hauling luggage will kill me. If they don't I can bring the granddaughters red wagon
We stayed at POFQ in March and had no trouble borrowing a luggage cart!

Top Bottom