Resort ID for 2009?

zachrupertdsn

Despite getting to go to WDW this year, I am extremely bummed that I don't get to stay on site. Does anyone have pictures what the resort ID's look like this year, my girlfriend loved hers the years we have stayed, and was so sad with the regular tickets we have, and she wants to see what they look like this year.

Thanks all!:)

tare

we never got those kind of resort ids last year or any year for that matter and we would never even dream of staying off disney property--so i dont get what you are talking about???? thanks for the info in advance--

Upvote 0

durangojim

we never got those kind of resort ids last year or any year for that matter and we would never even dream of staying off disney property--so i dont get what you are talking about???? thanks for the info in advance--

I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about the Key to the World Card. It's basically your room key, and your ticket and method of payment if you choose it to be.

Upvote 0

zachrupertdsn

Original Poster
Yes, thats what I was talking about. It's not a choice really to stay off site, I couldn't afford to stay in disney this year, but my loving parents gave us a week in their time share for my birthday, so I scrapped together enough money to go to the parks.

Regular park tickets are just not quite as cool as a key to the world, but still amazing to have.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom