Resort HELP!

minniejoy

I am bawling over here.......When I booked my WDW vacation they booked us at Coronado Springs resort and the customer service told me it was the best moderate resort. I just started to do my research and have seen ALOT of negative reviews for this resort. It will be my Hubby, 9 yo son and myself. This will probably be our only trip to Disney since we won't be able to afford it again for a LONG while and I want my son to remember it always. I am seeing alot of good reviews for Port Orleans River and am not able to get in there. Any suggestions? I know I should of done my researched before I booked......

Customer service says that since we got the free dining plan there are no more rooms for the free dining plan.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks!

harveyt0206

I have to agree with many of the opinions already expressed here. I love Coronado. I thought the resort was beautiful. The other thing I really like is that there are several bus stops located around the perimeter of the resort. This means you don't have to walk all the way to the main building to catch a bus to the parks.

I know you are concerned about cleanliness, I can tell you that our room was always clean and more than comfortable. In all honesty, I thought my room at Coronado was cleaner than my room at Port Orleans.

I hope you and your family have a great trip. And if you still have reservations about staying at Coronado, then I would recommend giving Disney a call and discussing what options are available to you within your budget. I have always found them to be extremely helpful when I have questions or concerns.

Upvote 0

ladydi

I've stayed at POR, CBR, Poly, GF and our last trip we were at CSR with our ten yr old twin boys and 8 yr old girl. The kids absolutely loved CSR. They thought the pool was "epic" and had fun playing the poolside games with the CMs as well as the slide! The rooms were very clean and mousekeeping was wonderful. We were in ranchos as far as possible from the lobby but as we ate mostly in the parks it didn't bother us too much. I think the conventions usually stay in the casitas because it's closer to the convention center. The grounds were themed beautifully. I enjoyed it much, much more than our stays at CBR and POR. You'll have a wonderful time there!

Upvote 0

laxin

My husband and I are going down tomorrow and staying at Coronado. I have stayed at Shades of Green which of course is the military hotel and didn't care for it but I have also had the chance to stay at WL. LOVED IT but we can't afford it alone. I am a little worried too but at the same time I am willing to give it a try because I don't want to stay at Shades again. To me there is always a debbie downer somewhere talking bad about something you love.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom