Resort for Oct 1, 2021

*Cinderelly*

In the Parks
No
With the Halloween Party it is a major plus to be close to the Magic Kingdom if you are planning on that. I would definitely stick with the Contemporary over the Wilderness Lodge. Also if you are up in the air on the Halloween Party, I would definitely do it.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
We booked AOA for the 50th and room prices are insane. I'm glad I'm a local and will only need a couple of nights on property.

EpcotCenter82

We booked AOA for the 50th and room prices are insane. I'm glad I'm a local and will only need a couple of nights on property.
I think that you are charged the maximum rate for the resort when you book at 499 days prior to arrival. Your rate will change once the "official" rates are released for 2021. Hopefully that will be for a less expensive rate!

mousedroid

I think that you are charged the maximum rate for the resort when you book at 499 days prior to arrival. Your rate will change once the "official" rates are released for 2021. Hopefully that will be for a less expensive rate!
Good to know! A few weeks ago I called and booked a room for April of 2021 at Pop Century and it was significantly more expensive than the cost of the room was for our vacation that got cancelled last month. I was disappointed about the increase, but glad to hear the rate may come down a bit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom