Resort Fees

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
I’ve been percolating on this complaint for a little bit. I feel like the hotels offsite are starting to get a bit ridiculous. I used to like going up to some of the resorts in Orlando and chilling out for the weekend. It seems like these days as the prices for some of the nice hotels have been increasing so have their resort fees. Like airlines these days the resorts seem to be nickel and diming you out of every penny you have. Just about every hotel has at least a twenty dollar “resort fee”. Many of these resorts also have a 16-20 dollar parking fee a night. I understand that in some downtown locations where land and parking is a premium. But when your resort is surrounded by empty land it feels a bit wrong. So when looking to book a stay, make sure you note their fees because it can be an extra 45-50 bucks a night depending on the hotel. I use to go over once every two months or so but the desire to be nickeled and dimed out way my desire to go over.

Potter

Why don't you look into renting a time share at Wyndham Bonnet Creek because when you negotiate the rate, it includes everything (no taxes and/or parking)? WBC does have shuttle fees but only for those who choose to take it. Vacation Strategies, Farrells Vacations or Ken Price can all get you a great rate. We only paid $189 a night for a 3 BR Presidential Suite and WBC is onsite and only 5 to 10 minutes from all of the parks.

StageFrenzy

Original Poster
Why don't you look into renting a time share at Wyndham Bonnet Creek because when you negotiate the rate, it includes everything (no taxes and/or parking)? WBC does have shuttle fees but only for those who choose to take it. Vacation Strategies, Farrells Vacations or Ken Price can all get you a great rate. We only paid $189 a night for a 3 BR Presidential Suite and WBC is onsite and only 5 to 10 minutes from all of the parks.

Some other people have mentioned this resort being a hidden gem.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom