Resort discount E-Postcard/Mission Space

SorcererMickey

Original Poster
This is the first time I have recieved an offer from disney with a special code, and PIN #. Very interesting though, they are advertising Mission Space in it. In fact, here's the picture that was included in the E-mail.

Missionspace.jpg

Cool hidden mickey!

Karl

Moustronaut

I got one too. Haven't had a chance to call about it yet, but it sounds like the room discount expires before the official opening of the ride. I thought that was strange since the discount is to specifically invite you to ride the new ride.

:hammer:

Blizz

Originally posted by Moustronaut
I got one too. Haven't had a chance to call about it yet, but it sounds like the room discount expires before the official opening of the ride. I thought that was strange since the discount is to specifically invite you to ride the new ride.

:hammer:

Thats cause the ride opens in a few weeks but the big party is in Oct. I didnt get the postcard but I hope to get to ride M:S next week!!!

HennieBogan1966

Account Suspended
Discount email

I got that email as well. Glad to see that there is another offer out there to help make things a little more affordable. Also had a question for anyone out there; Can a Fla. resident purchase more than one annual pass? If so, can those be given to family members? Proof of Fla. residence still required if so?!!!

Thanks,

Brian

wannabeBelle

Hey Hennie, Proof of residency is required for Florida residents, however you dont have to be a Florida resident to buy an Annual Pass. I have the regular Annual Pass for the big 4 parks and I live in NYC. I think it was well worth the money. Just in the room discounts that are available to passholders, I have paid off my pass a few times over from last year. I Am working on this year now!!! Florida residents have more types of an AP to choose from and do gget a discount on the pass itself, but it isnt so substantial that Id go nuts trying to set up Florida ID for your out of town guests. The last time I priced a regular AP for just the big four parks it was 399.92 per adult with no blackout periods. Hope this helps!!! Belle

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom