Resort Airline Check-in

p.a.m.

What time does it open? I noticed last month that it now closes at noon but I didn't notice what time it opens.

Is there a maximum number of hours prior to flight time that luggage can be turned in? I know that the minimum is 3 but is there a max?

p.a.m.

Original Poster
Thank you! I thought I'd heard that the maximum amount of time that bags could be checked in prior to a scheduled flight was 12.
Thanks for clarifying that this is NOT the case. I thought there was a TSA rule. Thanks again.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Thank you! I thought I'd heard that the maximum amount of time that bags could be checked in prior to a scheduled flight was 12.
Thanks for clarifying that this is NOT the case. I thought there was a TSA rule. Thanks again.

You are correct. You cannot check your luggage in more than 12 hours before your flight.

-Rob

Upvote 0

TheMouseFan

You are correct. You cannot check your luggage in more than 12 hours before your flight.

-Rob
Last year we had a 9:45pm flight and checked our bags at 7am with no problems so we could get to the parks.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Last year we had a 9:45pm flight and checked our bags at 7am with no problems so we could get to the parks.

Interesting. They must've changed that with little fanfare, perhaps when they scaled back the hours the desk was open (since it used to be 1 or 2pm, and now it appears to be noon). The official Disney page doesn't mention a maximum time, but some of the unofficial sites still do.

I will update my mental info. :)

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom