Resort activities

BeautyBelle

Original Poster
Does someone have to stay at a particular resort to be able to do the resort activities (for example, the tie dye, make your own ears, make a charm bracelet) or can anyone participate? We'll be staying onsite but on our non-park day I was thinking of maybe checking out different resorts and doing an activity or two. Thanks!

Think Tink

Premium Member
In the Parks
No
It’s best to double check with the hotel. Most are for any guest, but the Yacht and Beach only allow their own guests to use their pool, so there may be other activities that are hotel guest specific.

nickys

Premium Member
Here’s a link to a site that lists each of the resort activity guides; they update them as soon as they’re published each month.

It’ll give you an idea of what’s on, and which ones you can do. Pretty much any that are not pool-side are open to all guests.

BeautyBelle

Original Poster
Here’s a link to a site that lists each of the resort activity guides; they update them as soon as they’re published each month.

It’ll give you an idea of what’s on, and which ones you can do. Pretty much any that are not pool-side are open to all guests.

Thank you so much! The all except pool-side is a great tip.

Simba’s Mom

At AKL, you don't have to be a resort guest to participate in the Boma/Jiko restaurant tour, the Sanaa tour, the evening talk with the CM about his country, or to the best of my knowledge any of the activities.
And I know that one night, when we were having the talk by the CM around the fire pit at sunset, there was a couple talking about how best to gt back to their resort (CBR) afterwards.

nickys

Premium Member
Activities, shops and dining... No problem! Pools and other guest amenities... No bueno.

Only pools are off limits AFAIK. What other guest amenities are you thinking of?

The AKL activities for adults and kids are for everyone. So are the community halls at DVC resorts (not all DVC resorts have them, especially if they’re added on to an existing resort). Movies under the Stars are also for everyone. Some activities may be restricted to resort guests, or all onsite guests.

BoarderPhreak

Only pools are off limits AFAIK. What other guest amenities are you thinking of?

The AKL activities for adults and kids are for everyone. So are the community halls at DVC resorts (not all DVC resorts have them, especially if they’re added on to an existing resort). Movies under the Stars are also for everyone. Some activities may be restricted to resort guests, or all onsite guests.
Fitness centers, laundry...

Dave B

The only pool I know is off limits is at Yacht and Beach Club, they have Cast Members at all the entrances where they scan your band and give you a wristband

nickys

Premium Member
The only pool I know is off limits is at Yacht and Beach Club, they have Cast Members at all the entrances where they scan your band and give you a wristband

From the Rules page (which I can’t link for some reason)

Guests using the pools, spas, fitness centres and other Disney Resort facilities must adhere to the rules posted and applicable at those facilities.

And at every pool on property there is a sign saying it is for the use of Resort guests only.

No pool hopping is permitted. Period. Other than to certain pools for DVC members.

Attachments

• 86AF3068-C40A-44A2-89AB-5D6D7923BF24.png
    86AF3068-C40A-44A2-89AB-5D6D7923BF24.png
    195.9 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom