Reserving kids club

jesrs17

Original Poster
Hello! I can book time slots in the kids club this coming Saturday for our cruise in March. Is there a certain time I should log on to do this? I’m worried it’ll be filled up quickly!
Thank you!

DisAl

Reservations always open at midnight, eastern time, on the day that your booking window opens.
Glad you replied. We are taking our whole family on our first Disney cruise the end of May. Our booking window opens on March 16 and since we are on the tail end as first time Disney cruisers we will want to be online the minute the window opens. Any other tips for a first timer?

ChuckElias

Any other tips for a first timer?

Yes, don't freak out if you can't get a reservation for an activity that you want (dining, or character experience, etc). They always hold back some reservation times for people who couldn't do it online. So if you can't get a Palo reservation prior to your cruise, you can go to the Palo desk on Embarkation Day and they'll probably have a few spots available.

RememberWhen

Our TA said that you’ll be able to reserve one time slot each day, but once onboard they will allow you to add them if they have space.

DisAl

By the way, @DisAl , you've been here forever and you're just now taking your first Disney Cruise? That's awesome! Hope you love it!
We have been taking the grandkids to WDW (12 year old granddaughter and 7 year old grandson) since they were ages 3 and 16 months. This will be their first cruise of any type. I think they are almost as excited as I am. 😁 We want to make this as special and fun for them as we can.
The attached photo is the grandson at Akershus on his first trip. The princesses didn't pay any attention to me; he got it all. Probably a good thing though, I would have been in trouble with my wife...
DSCN0733.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom