Reserving Fastpasses

Cubs Brian

Original Poster
We have hotel reservations and dinner reservations all made but have yet to purchase our park tickets. Can we still make our fastpass reservations at the 90 day mark or do we need to buy our tickets first?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You need valid park entry and a resort reservation on your MDE account to get FP+ at 60 days out. Not 90. Without the resort reservation, it's 30 days and still needs tickets.

nickys

Premium Member
You need valid park entry and a resort reservation on your MDE account to get FP+ at 60 days out. Not 90. Without the resort reservation, it's 30 days and still needs tickets.

Just to add to this, if you are staying Club Level and have paid the extra ($50 pppn for 3 nights) you can get FPs at 90 days out. Otherwise 60 days out if staying onsite.

winstongator

Just to add to this, if you are staying Club Level and have paid the extra ($50 pppn for 3 nights) you can get FPs at 90 days out. Otherwise 60 days out if staying onsite.
Do you know anyone that's done this? I've thought about it. Even looked up club level rates, finding Wilderness Lodge to be the lowest. Not a lot available for this coming spring break for us, I thought about it again. With 4 people and the club room at $700/night, that's $900/night. Way too much for me. We're getting annual passes and I'd trade 3 nights at $900-per, for 18 nights at a value. Typing that out makes the decision even easier for me.

nickys

Premium Member
Do you know anyone that's done this? I've thought about it. Even looked up club level rates, finding Wilderness Lodge to be the lowest. Not a lot available for this coming spring break for us, I thought about it again. With 4 people and the club room at $700/night, that's $900/night. Way too much for me. We're getting annual passes and I'd trade 3 nights at $900-per, for 18 nights at a value. Typing that out makes the decision even easier for me.

I’ve conversed with people who have done it. Not on here though. Seen plenty more reports on the DIS too.

It’s changed now. No more reserved areas for fireworks viewing; at first they were giving a 4th CL FP in lieu of the reserved space, but I don’t think they still do that. Also it seems you can just book CL for two nights and do the extra $50 on check-in, middle and check-out day.

Also a lot of people found by cancelling things like desert parties and even EMM, it was a similar cost. Especially since they didn’t have to do it for everyone in the room. I did see one or two where just one parent and an older kid did it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom