Reserving Fast Pass for parades and Be Our Guest lunch

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
Try clearing the cookies and/or cache in your browser, or use a different computer. It may be using the previously-entered info.

As for parades and fireworks, my theory on the shorter window for reserving them is Disney just being careful in case they extend hours in the parks and then have to adjust the scheduled fireworks and parade times. Imagine if people reserved FP+ times for the fireworks, they changed the times and now the new time conflicts with a dinner reservation or another FP+ reservation. Headaches galore.

At least that's my theory...

-Rob
Tried this too. I used a friends computer and still taking me to May. If only I never planned to meet to in May in the first place!

Tinkerbella16

@Wdwprince when I logged into the Be OurGuest FP site for my friend. She gave me her username and password that she logs into her My Disney Experience with and it worked and I was able to get her fp's for lunch. I never used a confirmation/reservation number. Try your log in username and password and see if you can get in.

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
@Wdwprince when I logged into the Be OurGuest FP site for my friend. She gave me her username and password that she logs into her My Disney Experience with and it worked and I was able to get her fp's for lunch. I never used a confirmation/reservation number. Try your log in username and password and see if you can get in.
The problem is that the first time I logged in it took me to a reservation that I had previously made for May. I cancelled that trip and now have a reservation for June. Even though May is cancelled, every time I sign in all I see is the May dates. June won't show.

Tinkerbella16

The problem is that the first time I logged in it took me to a reservation that I had previously made for May. I cancelled that trip and now have a reservation for June. Even though May is cancelled, every time I sign in all I see is the May dates. June won't show.

And did you get a new reservation number for June when you booked that trip? I don't think it would stay the same, so I am wondering why May would still show up at all. That is weird.

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
And did you get a new reservation number for June when you booked that trip? I don't think it would stay the same, so I am wondering why May would still show up at all. That is weird.
Yes it's a different number. It pulled up the cancelled May dates though.

TheMouseFan

Mine is doing the same thing, except it is still using my reservation number from our November trip. It has 7 days from today listed, but if I try to schedule a FP+, it says the day is not available and to try another day. What I have been reading is that when our time frame opens up, our reservation will automatically switch to the new one and update the people on the reservation. I am watching it closely to see what happens. Luckily, we have two other parties that I have created accounts for and can watch through their accounts when the days open up and see what mine is doing at the same time. I didn't have to enter reservation numbers for the other two accounts when I got them set up, and it shows all the correct days and guests.

Emily90

Hi, apologies I'm new here and jumping on the thread slightly. I've managed to book a FP+ for Be Our Guest for the beginning on May through the link above (thanks!), but it's not showing in MDE - does it ever link to there or is this a separate system entirely? Thanks!

Weather_Lady

Hi, apologies I'm new here and jumping on the thread slightly. I've managed to book a FP+ for Be Our Guest for the beginning on May through the link above (thanks!), but it's not showing in MDE - does it ever link to there or is this a separate system entirely? Thanks!

No. At least for now, they're entirely separate systems, so it won't show up on MDE.

KingdomofDreams

I have a couple of quick questions! This summer will be our first trip using the FP+ system. I think I have a good handle on things so far, but was curious about using it for Illuminations and Wishes.

1) Is there actually seating for either of these, or is it just a reserved area for standing to view the shows?
2) Where are the areas located?
3) Is there a separate reservation needed for MSEP and Wishes, or are the two combined within one?

Thanks!

disney4life2008

Just to be clear - BOG FP+ for lunch will not be available for me via the link until 30 days before my arrival at sports? I hope so because I just tried now and it said no fast passes are available.

KingdomofDreams

Just had to share... In today's mail I received an envelope from Disney advising me that my FP+ selection date is "coming up fast". Inside the card read - "You can start making your Disney FastPass+ selections on May 24."
Today is June 5th. :rolleyes:

afm81986

Where is this illicit link everyone speaks over I have scoured the site (although on my cell so might not have seen all) we check in July 30th! :)

KingdomofDreams

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com

Sign in with your Disneyworld.com user id & pw. I've seen many posters stating they had to enter their reservation conf #. I didn't have to for whatever reason. It brought up my dates but up until today (22 days prior to arrival) it told me there were no fastpasses available for the dates. Suddenly today, boom... there were times offered!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom