Reservations

Ericdep

Can someone please tell me how far in advance you can make hotel reservations at WDW?

I want to go in the summer of '05. is it to early to book my room?

Thank you in advance.

:)

tigsmom

Nope, its not too early. Just keep an eye out for special discount codes that you can apply at a later date. If you need any help, Pam, Kingdom Konsultant (a sponser & member here ) is a wiz and knows all the ropes. :wave:

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
All I'll tell you is that no matter when you make them, call back and check on them at least 10 times. There is almost a guarantee anymore that one of the goons they hire to answer the phone will botch up your reservation in some way or another.

Upvote 0

olcom

reservations for 2005....

yes, can anyone tell me when I can book a package for Summer 2005??????hope to go April or July 2005. thanks......
:wave:

Upvote 0

Tom

Beta Return
Re: reservations for 2005....

Originally posted by olcom
yes, can anyone tell me when I can book a package for Summer 2005??????hope to go April or July 2005. thanks......
:wave:

Well, you're going to need to wait until they publish what the 2005 packages will be. You can book a Room-Only vacation now, but I don't think you can book a package yet.

I could be wrong, however.

Upvote 0

kadiehl

I would go ahead and try to make reservations now. Book your hotel at least and between now and then, do your research on which restaurants you would like to eat at. You can always book a luau dinner now too!

I have never had a problem with the WDW Travel Co. They have been more than helpful at all times and have never messed up anything on me! They are a great and friendly bunch! Well, trained! :king:

I would recommend reading these books: Walt Disney World for Couple by Fodor's and Birnbaums Walt Disney World 2005 (should be available late July/August). I read all of the books out there (I manage a bookstore) and those two were the best. I read the WDW with Kids 2004 too and that is where I actually got most of our dinner ideas. I have kids but they do a great job rating them for adults too!:xmas:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom