Reservations open for Walt Disney World hotel stays in 2025

surfsupdon

Why would Nov/Dec bookings open "later this Fall?" Is that new? What would they be waiting to see?

With the 2025 bookings, do we see an increase in room rates??

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
Because I'm bored, just looking at rack rates and comparing them to 2024 published rates. Doing an apples to apples comparison, I don't see very noticeable changes. The biggest trend I saw was that rates during the "slow" periods are higher, while those in the summer are lower.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Why would Nov/Dec bookings open "later this Fall?" Is that new? What would they be waiting to see?

With the 2025 bookings, do we see an increase in room rates??
We are not sure but we are thinking it is aligning with the 499 rule for room only. Just a thought as to why. They always raise prices every year by a small percentage. I remember way back when Pop first opened and you could get a standard room with a discount for $79 a night.

surfsupdon

We are not sure but we are thinking it is aligning with the 499 rule for room only. Just a thought as to why. They always raise prices every year by a small percentage. I remember way back when Pop first opened and you could get a standard room with a discount for $79 a night.
Thank you. When looking at rack rates, I always find it crazy that a King Room at a Mod or Value is one of their most expensive rooms, but a King at a Deluxe property is one of their cheapest rates. Would you say that is all supply and demand?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Thank you. When looking at rack rates, I always find it crazy that a King Room at a Mod or Value is one of their most expensive rooms, but a King at a Deluxe property is one of their cheapest rates. Would you say that is all supply and demand?
If you are looking at Pop or CBR it will be due to the Skyliner so they are definitely inflated. Depending on the Deluxe it will be more manageable at resorts like WL. AKL or Contemp in the garden wing. Which ones are you looking at?

surfsupdon

If you are looking at Pop or CBR it will be due to the Skyliner so they are definitely inflated. Depending on the Deluxe it will be more manageable at resorts like WL. AKL or Contemp in the garden wing. Which ones are you looking at?
In general. I know that Pop and CBR are inflated for the Skyliner, but the King Category at CBR is far higher than the standard room category at CBR.

Conversely, a King Room at Yacht is cheaper than a standard room at Yacht. I say to Disney- make that make sense. Why is a king so much more valuable at a Value/Mod than at a Deluxe?

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
In general. I know that Pop and CBR are inflated for the Skyliner, but the King Category at CBR is far higher than the standard room category at CBR.

Conversely, a King Room at Yacht is cheaper than a standard room at Yacht. I say to Disney- make that make sense. Why is a king so much more valuable at a Value/Mod than at a Deluxe?
Good point! I do know that at the Value an Moderate resorts they do utilize them for those with disabilities since it's easier for then in a room with only one bed. I have to look at Yacht to check it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom