Reservations at Jock's??

mebucko

Original Poster
Hello!
Does anyone know if there will be a section of Jock Lindsey's Hanger Bar set aside for reservations?
Love the photos of the food and the imaginative naming of the dishes!
Ch-Ears!
Bill

TheScreed

Is the wait at Trader Sam's still long?

I expect this will have lines starting two hours before opening at first, but after a while it will calm down. Unfortunately we are going in early October, and there ain't no way I'm waiting more than 10 minutes to get a seat at this place. Which means we probably won't go.

alissafalco

Is the wait at Trader Sam's still long?

I expect this will have lines starting two hours before opening at first, but after a while it will calm down. Unfortunately we are going in early October, and there ain't no way I'm waiting more than 10 minutes to get a seat at this place. Which means we probably won't go.
I'm not waiting either, but if they allow me to go in, grab a drink at the bar, and just check it out I will.

Jon81uk

I'm not waiting either, but if they allow me to go in, grab a drink at the bar, and just check it out I will.

Trader Sam's only has a fire capcity of around 60 people, over that and they can't allow anyone it. Many people complaint then once they are in, that they can't get a seat, but as it is a bar there isn't enough seats for everyone, as you say, you should grab a drink at the bar and stand then take a table when available.
I expect Hanger Bar to be similar, if they stop people coming in it will be due to the building being full, not the number of seats being available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom