Reservation Notes Question

Gurt

Original Poster
Hi all, I have been making ADR's for our September trip, the reason for the trip is my 30th birthday and I have previously seen people says to others to make a note on their reservation but I don't know how to do it, when booking I noticed the special note bit but that for allergies, please can someone point out how I do it?

thanks in advance :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes just call the WDW dining line and have them add your celebration to all your dining reservations. We always do that for our anniversary or birthdays or both usually most trips as we go near or on our anniversary and near my hubby's birthday or mine. :)

CaptainAmerica

WDW really needs to add this feature to their online reservations. They ask if you have any food allergies online...they could easily add in a section for other comments.
You can't give guests a free input field like that. Many of them are clueless and others are rude. The amount of nonsense responses they'd get wouldn't be worth it.

bethymouse

Just tell your server. Sometimes they do something special for you ( it happened at Hoop Dee Doo for our boys' 5th birthday). Even at Shutters, the waitress gave my Mom a lei for her 70th, and they sang Happy Birthday with a free cake. There are so many magical experiences for birthdays. Enjoy!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom