Reservation amenity request impossible online???

love disney

Original Poster
Just made my reservations (yay!) online, but when I tried to make an amenity request I was unable to. Anyone else have this problem with the website?

We are taking our 6 month old and want to make sure there is a refrigerator in the room (Art of Animation Family suite). Also, it is our anniversary and in the past you could put stuff like that in when making reservations online, but I couldn't find a place to do that...did Disney get rid of that on the new website?

Week and a half, can't wait!!!

ToTBellHop

To my knowledge it has never existed on the website. You will want to call and add your request to your reservation.
I noticed something, too--if you call and have requests added to your reservation and THEN make further requests through online check-in 2 days out, those new requests REPLACE the old ones! So call after online check in and make sure EVERYTHING requested made the cut.

ratherbeinwdw

Just made my reservations (yay!) online, but when I tried to make an amenity request I was unable to. Anyone else have this problem with the website?

We are taking our 6 month old and want to make sure there is a refrigerator in the room (Art of Animation Family suite). Also, it is our anniversary and in the past you could put stuff like that in when making reservations online, but I couldn't find a place to do that...did Disney get rid of that on the new website?

Week and a half, can't wait!!!
All AoA suites have refrigerators.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I noticed something, too--if you call and have requests added to your reservation and THEN make further requests through online check-in 2 days out, those new requests REPLACE the old ones! So call after online check in and make sure EVERYTHING requested made the cut.
Something like that would happen before online check in existed. If you modified a reservation any requests you made would rarely follow the change.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom