Rescuers down under sequence in Harmonious?

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
Since it’s Disney music around the world I’m hoping Rescuers down Under music will have a nice sequence. It’s not a traditional Epcot show but I think a Cody’s Flight sequence could win me over. I don’t get my hopes up when it comes to Disney but I can’t think of any other Disney music that would take place in Australia.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
It's beautiful, but I can't see them not using a movie that doesn't fit just to promote the movie.

I hope my cynicism shines through, because getting rid of ROE is one of the worst decisions made for the future of EPCOT.

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Original Poster
It's beautiful, but I can't see them not using a movie that doesn't fit just to promote the movie.

I hope my cynicism shines through, because getting rid of ROE is one of the worst decisions made for the future of EPCOT.
I agree with you on that, but they need need Australia unless there doing the world showcase countries. I’d rather them used non Disney related music from around the world.

wedenterprises

This music was used in the fountain of nations, I believe. It's not a stretch to think they'd at least consider it for Harmonious I suppose.

Kamikaze

I mean, I love RoE, but it was ANCIENT. It needed to be updated. Lets see how this one is before we pass final judgement.

Cmdr_Crimson

I mean, I love RoE, but it was ANCIENT. It needed to be updated. Lets see how this one is before we pass final judgement.
Everyone's reaction to Epcot Forever...
tenor.gif

KaliSplash

Since it has popped up again, happy to see ROE go. It was old and it made no sense. There's a ball in the middle of World Showcase Lagoon that changes colors. End of story.
Don't know that the replacements will be better. Not optimistic at this point given Mickey and his money. But we shall see, (eventually in my case)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom