Reply button at top?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Any chance we can have a button at the top of the page that jumps straight to the reply area at the bottom? If I go into a multi-post thread and want to reply without replying to a specific post, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Not a major problem on my PC, but on my iPhone that can take a long time!

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Any chance we can have a button at the top of the page that jumps straight to the reply area at the bottom? If I go into a multi-post thread and want to reply without replying to a specific post, I have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Not a major problem on my PC, but on my iPhone that can take a long time!

I understand what you're asking, but wouldn't that encourage people to post without actually reading the thread?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I understand what you're asking, but wouldn't that encourage people to post without actually reading the thread?
I do that all the time... ;)

Actually, it's more for the threads where I've read the whole thing, gone elsewhere [Google :rolleyes: ] to get information and come back but no-one else has replied so I end up scrolling. *Shrug*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom