Renting The parks

Disnee4Me

I remember seeing pictures of a couple's wedding where the reception was held in the lobby at the American Adventure in EPCOT; not sure where the wedding itself took place. Depending on the time of the year, doesn't the countries close early? They only showed a few pictures, but they were awesome.

Kobe!!

I'm not sure how much Magic Kingdom costs but when I was planning my dream wedding reception I looked at how much it costs to rent part of Hollywood Studios for the night. We love Hollywood Studios and looked at Pixar Place or Great Movie Ride as an option as the place to have the reception. The price for Pixar Place is 2,000 venue fee with an additional 5,000 food and beverage minimum. That is 7,000 just to have the area for the night and not any rides. Just to have Toy Story Mania open for the even is 8,500 more.

I've heard you can add additional rides to be open for anywhere between 3,000 and 17,000 more dollars per a ride. Also you can throw in a late night parade for over 30,000 and fireworks for over 15,000. I have the brochure still is where I am getting these numbers.

So yes for the right price Disney will rent you anything but it is pretty expensive if you want the whole package. Their venue rates are pretty competitive but throw in a ride and you are going to be shelling out.

Pretty much this.

I know DHS is somewhere just around 600k just to rent the park and MK is around 1 million.

If you want rides, food, characters, exc. keep adding money to it for each one.

snesguy

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom