renting DVC points.

patm95

Hello all! We were scheduled to go to Disney before the pandemic. But had to cancel. Now we are back to planning our first trip as a family. I have a credit voucher for Dave’s vacation club. I am trying to get a two bedroom room at animal kingdom. The room is available but they do not have enough points. we would like to take the trip in September. Can anyone speculate on the likelihood that they will be able to acquire the points within two months of our trip? I realized it is impossible to answer with certainty but I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation. Thank you!

MotherofaPrincessLover

Hello all! We were scheduled to go to Disney before the pandemic. But had to cancel. Now we are back to planning our first trip as a family. I have a credit voucher for Dave’s vacation club. I am trying to get a two bedroom room at animal kingdom. The room is available but they do not have enough points. we would like to take the trip in September. Can anyone speculate on the likelihood that they will be able to acquire the points within two months of our trip? I realized it is impossible to answer with certainty but I was wondering if anyone has been in a similar situation. Thank you!
David's doesn't acquire points. What they do is look for an owner that has that many points and then the owner books the room. You might be running into the problem that they don't have any owners that have enough points to book a 2 bedroom. There is always a chance they get new owners to sign up that have enough points but I wouldn't risk the gamble.

Upvote 0

patm95

Original Poster
David's doesn't acquire points. What they do is look for an owner that has that many points and then the owner books the room. You might be running into the problem that they don't have any owners that have enough points to book a 2 bedroom. There is always a chance they get new owners to sign up that have enough points but I wouldn't risk the gamble.
I am aware how the process works. I have to use Davids as I have a credit voucher from the pandemic and need to use it before it expires. Just wondering if anyone has been able to get rooms booked through them and if so, how long is it taking?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom