Renting an RV

TiggerDaddy

Original Poster
Has anyone ever rented an RV? We are thinking og driving to WDW and renting an RV, then staying in Fort Wilderness.

atownsend

I have always had my own RV but I know alot of people rent one to try it out at least one or two times before they buy one of thier own. Most rentals give a allowance for miles driven make sure you stay long enough so you don't get charged for extra miles on your trip down. Or you can also rent an RV here in the Orlando area to save on mileage.

tolter

We've rented rv's many times and stayed in Ft. Wilderness. We always rent from Cruise America [not that I'm recommending them, they're the only place I know of] They're located in Kissemme about sevan miles from Disney. They used to pick you up at the airport, but now you have to find your own transportation to and from. The beauty of renting from outside Disney, is that you can request a priority site, which gets you up front in Ft Wilderness. If you rent from Disney, most of their available sites are up back and you have an extra bus ride to get up front near all the activities and the boat to Magic Kingdom. You can get all the info on 'cruiseameria.com' If you have any questions, feel free to email me. If you have the entertainment book or know where you can borrow one, they usually have a good discount coupon in there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom