Renting a Stroller At Disney

DisneyDreamer08

Original Poster
Hi all. We were planning on bringing our own stroller on our trip this January however, we booked the Kids Meal Deal offer that was just released and randomly, a free Disney stroller rental is part of the deal. We’ve been bringing our own for years. Our youngest is now 4 and doesn’t use a stroller much at home but we know she’ll need it for long walks. Specifically back and forth to the buses, going from one side of the park to the other, etc. I know Disney strollers can’t leave the park so I’m wondering if it’s still best to just bring our own?
For those of you who have rented at Disney, can you secure them prior to rope drop? I’m thinking specifically of our DHS day, we are heading right to Toy Story Land at rope drop so I don’t want to waste time renting a stroller.
Thanks for any help!

SAV

Sounds like from what you wrote, that it is best to bring your own since you will needed outside the parks where you can't bring a Disney one.

Tk0021

We rented from Apple stroller the past three years and you can use them outside the park. They deliver it to your hotel and pick it up when you are done. We have never rented from Disney because we wanted it outside the park and these other stroller companies where a cheaper option.

DisneyJoe

We rented from Apple stroller the past three years and you can use them outside the park. They deliver it to your hotel and pick it up when you are done. We have never rented from Disney because we wanted it outside the park and these other stroller companies where a cheaper option.
External delivery to Disney resorts of strollers and ECVs changed in October 2019 - only Scooterbug is preferred and allowed to deliver and pick up from Bell Services in a resort; all others must arrange a meet and greet for delivery and pick up; some have opened locations in the airport.

Tk0021

External delivery to Disney resorts of strollers and ECVs changed in October 2019 - only Scooterbug is preferred and allowed to deliver and pick up from Bell Services in a resort; all others must arrange a meet and greet for delivery and pick up; some have opened locations in the airport.
Thanks, good to know. Our last trip was December 2018 and I have not looked into it since.

RememberWhen

Thanks, good to know. Our last trip was December 2018 and I have not looked into it since.
I think a couple of the stroller rental places now have pick up/drop off options at MCO, but we decided it wasn’t worth the hassle of finding that so we’re just going to bring our own. We do usually check the stroller so we don’t have it on travel days (unless I can find a cheap used pockit stroller before July).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom