Rented Aulani through Sell My TimeShare Now

montyz81

Original Poster
So I have a week at Aulani through SMTN. I rented a deluxe studio at a reasonable price. (taking a year off from WDW for a few years because of the construction and the impending large crowds expected) Was a little less than David's DVC. The question I have is: Has anyone ever rented through them before? What can I expect when I get to Aulani? I have done most of my DVC rentals through RCI as I get them for my own points and I am treated more like a DVC resale than a new potential DVC customer. Unfortunately, my resort in ST. Maarten has been under construction because of hurricane repairs for almost 2 years now. So I have nothing to exchange. Most of the DVC stores didn't have availability. This place was the only place that had a room for me without going directly to Disney. This is my first time to Hawaii and I want to make sure I make the most of my stay at the resort and on the island, but don't want to get stopped or surprised at what I have to pay for because of the way I rented the week. Any tips or thoughts on this rental operation or general thoughts about Aulani are welcomed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom