Rental Boats at Walt Disney World

Tom

Beta Return
The monorail resorts still have marinas. I think Wilderness Lodge does too.

I have no idea about the Epcot resorts, but they no longer have them at Riverside, I know that. It's a shame - we loved renting a boat and driving to DtD and back. So peaceful.

Nero the dog

You could get them at OKW and Contemporary last year.
I believe that you can no longer get them at Downtown while they are doing all the redevelopment work.

WDWoptmist

Yes you can get boats from the little Sea Raycers to fairly Large Pontoon boats at any of the Monorail Resorts at the Marina as well as Wilderness Lodge...then at Crescent Lake (Boardwalk) you can rent boats from the Yacht Club Marina

Phonedave

The monorail resorts still have marinas. I think Wilderness Lodge does too.

I have no idea about the Epcot resorts, but they no longer have them at Riverside, I know that. It's a shame - we loved renting a boat and driving to DtD and back. So peaceful.

When did that happen ?

Now that I think about it, we had a treehouse on the river this last June, and I did think it was odd that I did not see a single rental boat all week. It's not like I was actively looking for them, but we were out on the deck a lot in the morning and evenings.

-dave

StarWarsGirl

MK resorts definitely do. I believe that Yacht/Beach does too. I can look later. Downtown Disney is an absolute mess right now, so that's probably why they don't have the rental boats. Even the resort boats are running on a limited schedule. There's a lot of work being done on the water; it's probably not safe.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom