Renewing of Vows

cptwife80

Original Poster
Hi, My husband and I were in Disney in October for my birthday. We will be having our 10th year anniversary in two and a half more years and he was talking about having a real ceremony there. Our first wedding was lame and very private, and we would want another private one but a lot better more like a BANG! We are both still young (me 26, him 29) and want to do it at the one place I love. Has anyone had a vow renewal at disney or know of anyone? Or does anyone know if DVC members get a little bit of a savings? I have two years so I'm taking my time on planning.

Thanks everyone!

:wave:

The Mom

Premium Member
I don't think DVC members get a break. :lol:

I was planning on renewing our vows at WDW last November, but my mother's health started to rapidly decline (she died a week before our anniversary) so I cancelled.

If you go to the WDW wedding website, they have a subsection for renewals.

It all depends on what you want, the number of people invited, etc. IF you have someone local to help, it will really cut down on expenses! (ie, I have relatives in the area, so they were going to help with flowers.)

cptwife80

Original Poster
Thanks. I have checked out the wedding website and I requested some information from there. I have my mom and dad in Florida but they are both in the Pensacola area. Its too bad DVC members don't get a break.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom