News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure opening reports and using Virtual Queue at EPCOT

gerarar

Premium Member
7am: 6.67 secs
1pm: 5.8 secs

BG 151 is the last BG for the day. This is 1 more than yesterday.

Once again, the 7am BG drop lasted “longer” than the 1pm drop. The last time this occurred was on December 11, 2021.

Last edited:

Twirlnhurl

There is a good article about Individual Lighting Lane availability, including on Ratatouille at this link.

I am actually somewhat surprised that on crowded days, demand for ILL makes it run out prior to park open.

gerarar

Premium Member
Finally got my chance at the Rat boarding group virtual queue.

I had one device on time.gov, and as soon it hit xx:xx:00, tap the🔁 Refresh button and then immediately tap Join Virtual Queue button (which is in same place as refresh button).

Honestly wasn't that stressful as I would have imagined, but this is way easier then the ROTR boarding group system back in 2019 when you had to be in the park with everyone else around you trying for a BG, although the atmosphere was fun once everyone starts cheering and stuff lol

Got Boarding Group 3 though, could probably have waited an extra second to get a later group, but oh well lol
Screenshot_20211224-070125_Disney World.jpg

Also, sorry I haven't been able to post BG times this week, been very busy at the parks for our Christmas trip!! :)

Last edited:

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Finally got my chance at the Rat boarding queue virtual queue.

I had one device on time.gov, and as soon it hit xx:xx:00, tap the🔁 Refresh button and then immediately tap Join Virtual Queue button (which is in same place as refresh button).

Honestly wasn't that stressful as I would have imagined, but this is way easier then the ROTR boarding group system back in 2019 when you had to be in the park with everyone else around you trying for a BG, although the atmosphere was fun once everyone starts cheering and stuff lol

Got Boarding Group 3 though, could probably have waited an extra second to get a later group, but oh well lol
View attachment 609464

Also, sorry I haven't been able to post BG times this week, been very busy at the parks for our Christmas trip!! :)

Beat me by a little bit!
BEC64560-FD44-4850-B08B-3EFE1AFE3703.png

wishiwere@wdw

Long day for us daring the NYE crowds and successfully got a boarding group (we got BG 30). It is 2:03 and the ride is still not open….
We received a push notification that we cannot be accommodated today (we had boarding group 70) so I would assume it’s not reopening any time soon. Unbelievably frustrating after all the of the hoops we had to jump through to finally have a chance at getting on.

aladdin2007

We received a push notification that we cannot be accommodated today (we had boarding group 70) so I would assume it’s not reopening any time soon. Unbelievably frustrating after all the of the hoops we had to jump through to finally have a chance at getting on.
fed up with that as well, something needs to change, they have made it much too difficult. Things work better when you can just go and get in line, if you so choose. All this having to fight to win a lottery to get on a ride, its just not enjoyable anymore.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No
Sorry that happened to you. I hope you still have a few days left on your vacation and can do it. Maybe a Visit Guest Relations can help.

gmajew

Premium Member
System crashed for all 5 families I am with this trip this morning. It is crap to not be able to get on this ride even when trying to pay for it!

what a joke

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Now, guests may experience this incredible attraction using a standby queue instead of a virtual queue beginning Jan. 10, 2022. With this change, we will end the use of virtual queue for now for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase access to a Lightning Lane queue at this attraction."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom