News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

RSoxNo1

Check over the next few days and see how long Remy remains open - at 10am today, Remy had ILLs available starting around 3:30pm.
Yeah, I watched today. Also the boarding groups were available until 2:37 as well.

The date in question has an 11 AM park opening, the other variables we have are a 5:05 Biergarten reservation and a toddler who probably won't make it much past 8 PM.

nickys

Premium Member
I just realized that I'm probably going to face issues getting on Remy if I park hop.

The primary date in question is 11/29. Park opens at 11 AM and we're staying off property. We are starting the day at DHS. The plan was to just book an individual Lightning Lane selection, but I forgot about the rule that the park has to be open to book. I'm guessing they will be mostly gone by 11 AM?
I think you can also try for a BG once you’re in the park. The 1pm drop has sometimes been still open for park hoppers (I don’t think there’s a requirement for a park reservation at 1pm).

DCBaker

Premium Member
Remy's has been added to the Extended Evening Hours list of participating attractions.

Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 10.14.45 AM.png

matt9112

Rode it finally, was completely let down. Besides getting me nauseous to the point I had to close my eyes, it really just came off as boring.

Its a filler attraction that disney took years to build a clone of here....it should never have been marketed or hyped up. Just like toystory land. There filler attractions. There what the florida parks need most but damn disney stop acting like there all space mountain.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Now, guests may experience this incredible attraction using a standby queue instead of a virtual queue beginning Jan. 10, 2022. With this change, we will end the use of virtual queue for now for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase access to a Lightning Lane queue at this attraction."

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
"Now, guests may experience this incredible attraction using a standby queue instead of a virtual queue beginning Jan. 10, 2022. With this change, we will end the use of virtual queue for now for Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure. Guests also have the opportunity to purchase access to a Lightning Lane queue at this attraction."
Is this because of the lack of expected popularity?

lunchbox1175

Its a filler attraction that disney took years to build a clone of here....it should never have been marketed or hyped up. Just like toystory land. There filler attractions. There what the florida parks need most but damn disney stop acting like there all space mountain.
I think you are overselling Space Mountain a bit.

J4546

I think Remy is a great addition to Epcot and should have been marketed. A major ride and france pavilion expansion with creperie....why wouldnt that be marketed? Its 100s of millions of dollars of investment, of course they will market it.

lazyboy97o

I think Remy is a great addition to Epcot and should have been marketed. A major ride and france pavilion expansion with creperie....why wouldnt that be marketed? Its 100s of millions of dollars of investment, of course they will market it.
Paint costs Disney hundreds of millions. It’s not a good thing. The park couldn’t handle the attraction being hyped.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom