News Remy's Ratatouille Adventure coming to Epcot

Soluna16

Is the only entrance to this area going to be the walkaround across from the Friendship launch or are they opening a path through the Boulangerie somehow? I see there's an entryway being built in the facade behind the Boulangerie but that might be for service personnel.

Timothy_Q

Is the only entrance to this area going to be the walkaround across from the Friendship launch or are they opening a path through the Boulangerie somehow? I see there's an entryway being built in the facade behind the Boulangerie but that might be for service personnel.
Only one path walking around current pavilion

Clamman73

an hour ago
DCD43994-F2D2-4773-AE5E-4555B586F992.jpeg
EAB6AA51-946C-4187-A5C3-47EA72634947.jpeg
CA5159FA-3D25-47D7-9E81-E0C7C8BB590D.jpeg

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Hmmm... The Ratatouille area at WDSP is open and very well done/themed (The walkway leading into the area can feel a bit narrow during the fall, with the kiosks for their version of a Food & Wine festival, but it never really felt crowded to me). This is feeling like a "How much can we cram into this area?" kind of thing. Hoping the finished product feels more open.

The Empress Lilly

I agree that they’re cute. I guess it just didn’t strike me as being the same sort of look as the animation in the film. Almost like mice? I’m not trying to be critical, just sharing my initial reaction!
They are new hybrid vehicles, to be used at all new rides. They look like both a mouse, a rat and a raccoon. For synergetic purposes. Verminbuggies, as the imagineers call them.

trainplane3

Hmmm... The Ratatouille area at WDSP is open and very well done/themed (The walkway leading into the area can feel a bit narrow during the fall, with the kiosks for their version of a Food & Wine festival, but it never really felt crowded to me). This is feeling like a "How much can we cram into this area?" kind of thing. Hoping the finished product feels more open.
Walk around WS. It's obvious they try to cram in as much as possible with little respect to how much space there is. My experience at F&W a few weeks ago really showed how much they just want to cram booths and large groups of people together. It's a mad house.

I get it, booze sells but there must be a better way of adding to WS then dropping booths in walkways that need as much space as possible.

I do feel this expansion should be nice since it seems well thought out. Most people will be piling into the line for the ride.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom