Removing park tickets from reservation

Lad

Original Poster
I made a deposit on a reservation at All Star Movies with park hopper tickets earlier this month. I have since I decided that I want to pull the trigger on buying an AP instead before prices on them likely go up next month. Is there a way to remove park tickets from my reservation and keep the hotel reservation only? Also, if I do this, will it remove the fast passes I currently have booked?

Thanks

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
You'd have to cancel and rebook the reservation as room only. Removing the tickets will kill the FP+ reservations.

Gitson Shiggles

There was me, that is Mickey, and my three droogs
We did this last month and kept our FP+ reservations through MDE. We called Disney to cancel/rebook in one fell swoop.

HMFan999

If you've already purchased your APs then call the passholder exclusive help line at (407) 939-7277. I'm sure they'd be able to help.

Dad 2 M & M

I made a deposit on a reservation at All Star Movies with park hopper tickets earlier this month. I have since I decided that I want to pull the trigger on buying an AP instead before prices on them likely go up next month. Is there a way to remove park tickets from my reservation and keep the hotel reservation only? Also, if I do this, will it remove the fast passes I currently have booked?

Thanks
When is your trip? Why don't you go ahead and call 407wdisney now and ask to have your park hoppers converted to the APs? You'll get full credit for the amount paid. And, you might be able to covert your resort ressie to the AP rate during the same phone call!!
Or, you could keep your reservation as it is and just upgrade your tickets to AP after you check in - especially if you booked with a promotion.
Or, you could call now and convert the tickets to an AP and keep the ressie intact

Last edited:

Lad

Original Poster
Can you upgrade regular ticket to an AP? I thought you could only do that on location at a ticket booth or guest relations after the ticket had been used but before its last day of use.

nickys

Premium Member
Can you upgrade regular ticket to an AP? I thought you could only do that on location at a ticket booth or guest relations after the ticket had been used but before its last day of use.

It depends on where you bought the tickets. If you bought direct from Disney you may be able to do it over the phone. If you bought from elsewhere, then yes you will need to wait.

I’m paging @Rob562 for the definitive answer on this. :)

But then if you are going to upgrade then you would qualify for any AP discounts. So it would be worth checking to see if there are any for the time you want to go first.

Whatever you do, you must keep tickets or an AP certificate linked to everyone’s MDE in order to keep the FPs.

Dad 2 M & M

It depends on where you bought the tickets. If you bought direct from Disney you may be able to do it over the phone. If you bought from elsewhere, then yes you will need to wait.

I’m paging @Rob562 for the definitive answer on this. :)

But then if you are going to upgrade then you would qualify for any AP discounts. So it would be worth checking to see if there are any for the time you want to go first.

Whatever you do, you must keep tickets or an AP certificate linked to everyone’s MDE in order to keep the FPs.
Agreed.....and I'd call 407wdisney right away to get the details....they'll be bale to assist/advise on what can be done

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom