Reminders in MDE

Princess Leia

Original Poster
I’m planning a trip next month with some friends (one of them is getting married at the Boardwalk!), and I noticed in our plans that reminders had been created by the bride’s mom for certain shows/meals without reservations.

How can I do this? I’d like to add Trader Sam’s, Satu’li and Rivers of Light to my plans, but can’t figure out how to do so on the app. Do I need to use my laptop instead?

winstongator

I’m planning a trip next month with some friends (one of them is getting married at the Boardwalk!), and I noticed in our plans that reminders had been created by the bride’s mom for certain shows/meals without reservations.

How can I do this? I’d like to add Trader Sam’s, Satu’li and Rivers of Light to my plans, but can’t figure out how to do so on the app. Do I need to use my laptop instead?
Search for them in the app - at least rivers of light. Should have ‘add to plans’ option. Click that, then a calendar should come up.

Rob562

Other things without a set schedule/showtime in the app can be added as a Note, where you can set a date, time and at least a generalized place. (It may be limited to a park or hotel, not necessarily down to a restaurant) You can then add others to that note so that others will see it in their MDE account.

-Rob

nickys

Premium Member
Other things without a set schedule/showtime in the app can be added as a Note, where you can set a date, time and at least a generalized place. (It may be limited to a park or hotel, not necessarily down to a restaurant) You can then add others to that note so that others will see it in their MDE account.

-Rob

I also set up Notes for items in my wish list too. Handy because they showed up in the My itinerary page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom