Reminder: Passholder Preview signup noon (EDT) today

HOW IS EVERYONE SIGNING UP? I log in and it takes me to register my pass but I did that months ago. I try to re-put my info in and nothing happens. I cant get to the purple page to register. I thought it was supposed to stop till 6:00pm

Vader2112

HOW ARE YOU SIGNING UP? I thought it was closed till 6:00? I cant get on. Someone send a link please
If you were already logged in at 12:00 and fought through the tech difficulties and just kept refreshing the page it looks like you are/were able to complete the registration simply because the demand on the severs went down .

nepalostparks

It looks like the direct link to the sign up page is also now showing a message about technical difficulties and sign ups delayed until 6 p.m.

Vader2112

I would have to enter my info then one guest. Then refresh the page and it added them to the list then I had to do that for the next guest...Not easy but got it done.

MissM

Original Poster
Now it's dead:

The Annual Pass New Fantasyland preview sign up system is experiencing technical difficulties.
The sign up process will continue at 6:00 pm EST. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I had added myself but couldn't add Love. I tried to reload the page and that came up.

Vader2112

Sigh....Now I am trying to book a room for the night of my preview and there being told there are no rooms at any of the resorts....GRRRRRR. Reservation system doen too?

I cant even get to the 6pm message, it still wants me to re-enter pass info

It wanted me to re-enter my pass info so I tried that and still nothing. I cant get by the page with all the pictures of the passes on it.

Can someone please tell me if they can still get to the "purple page" at all on the passholder site.

Vader2112

It wanted me to re-enter my pass info so I tried that and still nothing. I cant get by the page with all the pictures of the passes on it.

Can someone please tell me if they can still get to the "purple page" at all on the passholder site.
That page says try back at 6 pm now. They may have shut it all down at this point. Sorry!

Vernonpush

The Disney Company should be embarrassed about thier website! I hope they can figure out these problems before the NextGen Fastpass Pluss goes online. I can only see mayhem when people are trying to book their ride times.

TTA94

I was able to register! Looks like I Juust did it in time before they shut down! Was a nightmare! The page would not load properly and I could not get through trying to call! FINALLY I got the page to load! Got the confirmation!
The only issue is it messed up the time and date I wanted!! I choose the 3rd for Belle and it gave me the 10th with Ariel! Going to try and call them. But at this point I think I should be happy and lucky! with what I got! lol

Can anyone get to the purple page on the passholder site? I am not trying to sign up anymore, I will wait till 6:00pm, but when I log into the passholder site I cant get buy the page that wants me to activate my pass (which I did months ago)...anyone having the same problem?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom