Remembering Alien Encounter

misskrystal

I loved AE. SGE, although cute, just doesn't compare.

I was terrified on AE. It was the scariest ride I've ever been on!

I have to admit, though, I never thought Magic Kingdom was the right place for it. Maybe MGM would have been better.

TomorrowlandTyler

CAPTAIN HOOK said:
I haven't experienced SGE yet - but from what I've been reading I wondering whether I ought to

Dont

In my opinion its a waste of time, it has a very poor story line and the Pre-show is better than the main attraction.

tomm4004

Tomorrowland had been on the road to being the best land in the MK. Walking into it you could experience two first-rate attractions with co-joining themes - the idea of a spaceport. I really liked AE and loved Timekeeper. Now, sadly, both are gone and the entrance to the land is more like a ghost-port. Stitch is an incoherent waste of an experience. After this and Journey, every time I hear "redo" now I get nervous.

Dragonrider1227

I never went on it. I feel for the ones that miss it, but never really cared to go on it. I feel the same about Stich though. I did hear that it was pretty darn scary. I think it was in the wrong area. Tomorrowland proboly wasn't the best place for it They shoud've put it in either MGM (maybe center it around another movie. "alien" perhaps? Or Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom