Relocation to the Magic Kingdom

Disnycrazy

I would have to say either Cinderella's Castle or anywhere on Main Street. I would definetly have to say Cinderella's Castle would be my first pick my family has always called me Pricess my whole life.

AndyP

At splash mountain so I'd always be at the front of the line each morning, (hey I might get the free photograph every morning too! :sohappy: :lol: )

Bliff

I'll grab a spot in Splash Mountain along with Joviacdan and AndyP.

When things get crowded there, though, I'll head out of the MK to my small but tasteful summer place high atop the stairs leading to Summit Plummet at Blizzard Beach.

shoes

location location location

I might go for the Main Street Train Station too......that way I could look out over the lake, monorails, and main street.:sohappy:

Swiss is nice

Where else but in the tree house. Almost every kid growing up wanted a tree house to live and sleep in. Well the Swiss Family Tree House is the greatest of them all.

sarajo

Main Street Bakery... although after a few weeks there, I might need to get an ECV to cart around the parks and run over some people :lol: :lol: :lol:

or... in the castle apartment.

Shannon_Yensid

Originally posted by raven
I'd be the 1,000th inhabitant of The Haunted Mansion and use Tom Sawyer Island as my playground.:D

not if i beat u to it!! well....if those hitch hiking ghots leave thats three less so i guess there would be room for four?

daoVinci

I'd convert the old fantasyland skyway terminal into my own private chalet, and use the leftover parts to create my own private skyway to the Haunted Mansion.

Pixie Duster

I don't know what it is but I am always so bothered by the chairs on the baclonies of buildings in MK, like main street and adventureland. I am bothered by them because it would be awesome to sit up there but those chairs just sit there unused.

I just would love to live in either Animal Kingdom Lodge, Grand Floridian or Poly.

Calamar

I would most likely reside in one of those craters in the Laughin' Place, popping out occasionally as boats floated past me.

To be serious, though, the mobile monorail lounge was a brilliant idea. Perhaps something similar could be done with the Space Mountain cars.

Why limit yourself to the Magic Kingdom? I want to live on top of the oil rig in Maelstrom. The now-defunct Futureworld dark rides also provided some fine living quarters, as does Spaceship Earth.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom