Relocation to the Magic Kingdom

Hank Scorpio

Original Poster
Ok... picture it... for some reason you have the chance to spend the rest of your life in the Magic Kingdom.

Where would you live?

Personally I'd pick the swiss family treehouse. I love the view from the top!

TheDisneyGirl02

I'd live in the Castle and use the Tunnel as my basement! It makes me sad to think that I may never explore the Tunnel like I did when I was working there because working at TDS is a 'conflict of interest' with working at WDW! :(

But I'd live in the Castle for sure!

TheDisneyGirl02

mellie882

I would want to live in the Dole Whip stand. That way, I can just stick my head under the machine and indulge myself whenever I want! Viva la Dole Whip!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
id have to live in pirates............................ it goes to well with my favorite drink, captain morgans spiced rum....... arrrgggggg!

if that got to crowded, then id be glad to live in the old skyway platforms........................ just pitch a tent and im ready to go. on the even days of the week id stay in the tomorrowland platform, and on the odd days, id stay in the fantasyland cottage flatform.

yeh, cool thread

wdwCC

Casey's Corner, (it's tradition, the first place we eat in MK) with a reserved elevated table to view parades.

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
who says I don't already... :lookaroun

and damn tourists... GET OFF MY YARD!!!!! :lol:

Jungle Skipper

Why at my campsite..deep in the heart of the Jungle of course!

:eek:

Uhoh...looks like some unexpected visitors have been monkeying around in my stuff! At least they got my jeep to turn over! :hammer:

Jungle Josh

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom