Pre-Trip Rejoice! The Triumphant Return is Near!!!!

When: July 7th-July 12

Where: Wilderness Lodge

Who: Me (Brer Wayne)
My wife (Jen)
The Kiddos (Bean age 10 and Lukie age 7)

Haven’t been to the World since 2017. Have lived vicariously through y’all since then.
Have never done a trip report before, so go easy on me!

So excited! And will take all advice!

Attachments

• 301AFC5C-A5BB-4810-9AEE-5553D9088D78.jpeg
    301AFC5C-A5BB-4810-9AEE-5553D9088D78.jpeg
    114 KB · Views: 120

BrerWayne

Original Poster

My wife (Jen)

Haven’t been to the World since 2017. Have lived vicariously through y’all since then.

Hey Magicians!!!!! So to everyone who has been recently. I can’t figure how to reserve Tragical Express online. I called the other day to make reservations and got hung up on after 20 minutes on hold. My question is : can you make reservations online and I just can’t figure it out? Or do I have to call? Thanks in advance, you guys are the best!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Hey Magicians!!!!! So to everyone who has been recently. I can’t figure how to reserve Tragical Express online. I called the other day to make reservations and got hung up on after 20 minutes on hold. My question is : can you make reservations online and I just can’t figure it out? Or do I have to call? Thanks in advance, you guys are the best!
There is an online form that I’ve used. I don’t have the link to it on my phone but im
Sure a Google search would bring it it.

BrerWayne

Original Poster

My wife (Jen)

So just got home after a 3:15 am pickup by the Tragical Express. Just a few quick thoughts before I start working on a full trip report:
Haven’t stayed at Wilderness Lodge in about 22 years. It is every bit as stunning as I remember. We selected Mousekeeping for every other day. Basically all that was done was the towels and washcloths were changed out. I’m not trying to sound spoiled and actually it was no big deal but I was just surprised that services were that limited.
With the exception of Flight of Passage, I thought the wait times were reasonable without Fastpass.
More random thoughts soon, I’ve got to get a nap in.

BrerWayne

Original Poster
So just got home after a 3:15 am pickup by the Tragical Express. Just a few quick thoughts before I start working on a full trip report:
Haven’t stayed at Wilderness Lodge in about 22 years. It is every bit as stunning as I remember. We selected Mousekeeping for every other day. Basically all that was done was the towels and washcloths were changed out. I’m not trying to sound spoiled and actually it was no big deal but I was just surprised that services were that limited.
With the exception of Flight of Passage, I thought the wait times were reasonable without Fastpass.
More random thoughts soon, I’ve got to get a nap in.
Oh, and by the way, I think I’m in the minority, but I loved Happily Ever After.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom