JAWS – January 25th – 31st

IOA:
Popeye and Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges – January 4th – 15th
Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls – January 16th – 29th

BuddhasHomeGirl

IOA:
Popeye and Bluto’s Bilge-Rat Barges – January 4th – 15th
Dudley Do-Rights Ripsaw Falls – January 16th – 29th

Oh man, Im glad we just missed that! We would have been ed! Those are two of my kids favorite rides.

Skip

Both Popeye and Dudley need some serious attention. The Olive Oil figure at the top of Bluto's Boatwash in months, and Popeye's been missing from the Octopus scene... the Octopus is also in dire need of some paint...

As for Dudley, basically the entire ride needs a complete cleaning, painting, and fixing. I'm not sure this is going to be enough to restore it.

Snapper Bean

I have been to Universal for 3 out of the last 4 years - always on MLK weekend. Unfortunately, I have yet to ride Ripsaw Falls because it has been down every year on that same weekend. Bummer.

Snapper Bean

Philo

Yep, seems like Ripsaw falls is always down at that time of year, I can see why though. Whilst it's not exactly cold wether, its not comfortable when soaked.

I went on Popeye in Jan a couple of years ago, I was alright but my wife insisted we walk back to our hotel (some 2 mile walk) because she was too wet!

rwdavis2

I just checked the web site and there's a change for Jaws:

Please note that the following attractions will be down for refurbishments:

* Fievel’s Waterslide – January 1st – 31st
* JAWS – January 12th – 31st

Skip

I just checked the web site and there's a change for Jaws:

Please note that the following attractions will be down for refurbishments:

* Fievel’s Waterslide – January 1st – 31st
* JAWS – January 12th – 31st

Yeah, unfortunately it was down yesterday. I guess it's good that it's receiving an extended refurbishment though, that just means there will be a better end result. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom