News Refurbishment coming to Tatooine Traders at Disney's Hollywood Studios

HauntedMansionFLA

I was there this morning and I like how open the area is now.
On a side note, I haven’t seen DHS this packed by 9:30 a.m. it will be crazy crowded when the new attractions come next year.

Kman101

Honestly they should rebuild Star Tours at the entrance to the Galaxy's Edge and have that as the true entrance to that area of the park...so you take a shuttle to the Galaxy's Edge... and a new Gift shop... Demolish the existing building and put the Inidana Jones mini land and ride there...There is a ton of room there. The stunt show has the largest footprint of any attraction in the park (not including Fantasmic)

Too bad they didn't place the land and it's entrance, you know, next to Star Tours ... but I guess that would kill an Indy expansion. And I know their excuse was they wanted a draw at the end of streets (Radiator Springs would have worked; just saying ...). I just think they could have done it differently, but I'm not making the decisions, lol.

briangaw

Anyone know what they’re building right outside the entrance? It looks like a small structure like a DVC kiosk or food stand.

Yeah I have been wondering the same thing. I am thinking food cart area. Weird that they ripped out everything they just planted to do it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom