Refund after purchasing Annual Pass?

stoudty

Hello!

We are traveling to WDW in December and have the package with tickets, hotel, and dining booked. I know I can upgrade my 10 day park hopper to an annual pass.

Two questions: can I upgrade the tickets to an AP now, or does it have to be done onsite? I’ve seen reports of it needing to be done onsite if you don’t have the hotel package booked, so wanted to confirm how it works if I have the package booked.

Second: if I book MVMCP and the Keys to the Kingdom Tour now, but don’t upgrade to an AP until I arrive on site, will I be refunded partially for those tickets, since they offer discounted rates to AP holders?

stoudty

Original Poster
Thanks for the help. I’ll wait until I get there to upgrade to AP, but will buy my MVMCP tickets ahead of time. If there is space, we’ll buy Keys to the Kingdom tickets last minute.

Upvote 0

CSJORDAN

I was able to upgrade DH's 7 day ticket to an AP over the phone. Call the general WDW number and ask for the ticket department. He received an AP voucher on MDE that had to be activated at the park before use. Was able to make FP's etc....

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I was able to upgrade DH's 7 day ticket to an AP over the phone. Call the general WDW number and ask for the ticket department. He received an AP voucher on MDE that had to be activated at the park before use. Was able to make FP's etc....
Was the ticket part of a package or just a ticket?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom