Refreshment of memory, please...

Peaches Magee

Hey there lovelies...

So, me and the fam are all heading up to WDW in 2 weeks and it's been awhile since we stayed on property.
Mostly because we either just drove up for the day or stayed at family timeshares. So this trip we are staying at Coronado Springs and I just could not remember... when going to MK from the resorts do the buses take you to the monorail station or directly to MK.
Dumb question, I know... but it's been awhile. :rolleyes:

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Hey there lovelies...

So, me and the fam are all heading up to WDW in 2 weeks and it's been awhile since we stayed on property.
Mostly because we either just drove up for the day or stayed at family timeshares. So this trip we are staying at Coronado Springs and I just could not remember... when going to MK from the resorts do the buses take you to the monorail station or directly to MK.

Not a dumb question at all. Used to be that the buses took you to the TTC. But 10 years ago or so, they built bus stops at the MK front gate (opposite side from the MK monorail station). So now the buses from the resorts go right to the MK. (Buses from the Studios and AK go to the TTC instead of the MK).

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

Original Poster
Thanks sooo much!
I thought I remembered it going right to the park... then might have to skip that bus ride... my little man freggin LOOOOVES the monorail...

Thanks again... just making sure I wasn't delusional or anything. :animwink:

Upvote 0

eroyee

We take the monorail loop several times a trip from the MK.........very easy to do IF not too crowded at the time. then they might frown on it...

Upvote 0

j&bconnecticut

We take the monorail loop several times a trip from the MK.........very easy to do IF not too crowded at the time. then they might frown on it...

Also, if it's not too crowded, ask the cast member at the platform if it would be possible to ride up front. If there is enough room up there, they will usually let you. Believe me, you and your little man will love that!

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

Original Poster
Also, if it's not too crowded, ask the cast member at the platform if it would be possible to ride up front. If there is enough room up there, they will usually let you. Believe me, you and your little man will love that!

Ahh.. good idea, probably will be a bit crowded when we go in a couple weeks, but either way gotta get on that monorail at some point.
OH I have always wanted to be able to ride up front myself! hehe.
But man, my little man would be overjoyed for that... never had the luck to be up front when boarding.... but still gonna try and make the effort, its for his birthday afterall! Thanks everyone! :wave:

Upvote 0

macsmom

I would think the chances are good that you would be picked to ride up front if your little man is wearing a birthday button! Worth a good try.

danna

Upvote 0

EPCOT.nut

Hey there lovelies...

So, what, are you going to go behind the scenes at SSE? :D

Terrible name for a company but if Siemens was hiring I would consider...

:lol:

Upvote 0

Peaches Magee

Original Poster
I would think the chances are good that you would be picked to ride up front if your little man is wearing a birthday button! Worth a good try.

danna

Yes! I can only get the birthday button at the park though right, not the resort? If so, maybe our rade back from MK we can get up front, but won't see as much in the dark... still would be pretty stellar, regardless :)

So, what, are you going to go behind the scenes at SSE? :D

Terrible name for a company but if Siemens was hiring I would consider...

:lol:

YES! We are going to swing by EPCOT and check out Base 21, we have our super secret pin code to get in already! But still haven't heard back from them via email on whether or not SSE will be open then fully or not.
:rolleyes:
Oh and I know... I am CONSTANTLY jabbin' the hubs on his company's name. I am kinda juvenile like that too. hehe
Oh when he first started working for them I would tell my friends where he worked and they would all do a little stupid giggle too... ridiculous, but still kinda... funny.
:D
But the company is actually amazing to work for, his best job ever.

Upvote 0

GrimGrinninAnna

Yes! I can only get the birthday button at the park though right, not the resort?

You can certainly get them when you check in. You can even get FIRST TIME, Anniversary, and other nifty lift moment buttons when you check in.

And if your tiny guy wants a monorail ride into MK (I love riding into the MK, too!) why not take a bus to Epcot and hop right on the monorail from there?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom