News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

Epcot_Imagineer

Photo update as of Thursday, February 7, 2019. Construction work today on one of the Epcot lagoon islands for the Illuminations replacement show. Additionally, notice how the Guardians of the Galaxy building on the left blends in with the sky.

View attachment 348532
With the fuss people were making about that building, I am genuinely impressed how well the paint works. Obviously I'm not blind to the building, but it works much better than I thought. Back to Illuminations though, thank you for the update!

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

TTA94

What’s the likelihood of Epcot Forever including Tapestry of Nations in some way shape of form? Not the actual parade unfortunately but music wise or the rumored “kites” which could be “Tapestry ish”. The Anniversary tags included parts of the Tapestry of Dreams soundtrack.

HMF

What’s the likelihood of Epcot Forever including Tapestry of Nations in some way shape of form? Not the actual parade unfortunately but music wise or the rumored “kites” which could be “Tapestry ish”. The Anniversary tags included parts of the Tapestry of Dreams soundtrack.
I would say it's possible. Judging by what I have heard about Epcot Forever sounds like an extended coked-up version of the Anniversary Tags. I frankly hope so because not hearing the Tapestry music while exiting Epcot is part of why I am fearful of the new shows.

trainplane3

Is this construction expected to impact the functionality of ROE for the remainder of its run? I'm hoping it'll be fully operational for the summer.
I wouldn't think it it would. That would be why we're getting "Epcot Forever". They can't do all the needed upgrades with RoE active so we get Epcot Forever until the remainder of the upgrades are finished.

CaptainAmerica

I wouldn't think it it would. That would be why we're getting "Epcot Forever". They can't do all the needed upgrades with RoE active so we get Epcot Forever until the remainder of the upgrades are finished.
That's not what I said. I don't care about Epcot Forever. My question is whether ROE will still be fully functional for as long as it's still ROE.

iMax

Are you thinking that there won't be extra barges on WSL for July 4th this year?

There's a small chance but I could be wrong, usually half the lagoon is filled with barges for the 4th tag since that tag is probably the most powerful.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom