News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

wutisgood

Corey at least likes it and said it prob better in person and said 7.5/10. I think they should have dumped the screens for much bigger fountains and projection water screens which is what I expected. I think disney was obsessed with the arms being the wow factor on new tech. I will have to see how I feel in person.

gorillaball

Fire This Is Fine GIF by MOODMAN

Harmonious in a nutshell.
Guessing you had predetermined that post long before the show started.

wtyy21

I thought it looked cool…”Some day” at the end, thematically, feels like “Let there be Peace on Earth.”

I view this as, “imagine you are going around the world listening to musicians singing Disney music.”

I like the visuals.

Most of the comments here are about what I expected…
Feels more better for christmas or New Year's Eve finale. I would excited to see if Christmas tree will incorporated into the show.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I…liked it (ducks). However, I’ll reserve judgment until I see it in person Saturday night.

One question…are they not using the kites for this show? I thought I remembered reading they’d be part of it. Did I just miss them? Are they gone forever? They were kind of cool.

rioriz

While the story is DCA like, I think its a small triumph for WDW. I understand now, somewhat keeping RaT half French (still lazy). But impressive show and what RoL wanted to be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom