News Reflections of Earth confirmed to be replaced by Harmonious

MrPromey

So happy to mine the nostalgia for what the Imagination Pavilion once was with the music while continuing to leave the main attraction and "interactive" area of that place a modern day embarrassment.

I've met house cats with more shame than TDO has.

Last edited:

SoupBone

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I said my farewell to Reflections of Earth last week, and I can't believe what they're putting in it's place. The temporary show sounds great, especially with the music. The permanent show is a slap in the face to Reflections.

Is the new show going to be about world unity, life, etc? I'm just in unsure still how all this IP is going to be added without it coming off like an MK show.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is the new show going to be about world unity, life, etc? I'm just in unsure still how all this IP is going to be added without it coming off like an MK show.

The new show from 2019-2020 will be all about Epcot nostalgia.

The show after that from 2020 onward will be a new show about "the world" through the use of Disney's IPs.

The link I provided in the other thread will catch you up on things.

Wngo905

In the Parks
No

JayKZ

Well, we managed to score reservations for the R&C Illuminations Dinner on October 3. I assume this means RoE will continue through that date. (Actually, we booked our trip guessing that the show would end on September 30th. Looks like we might have guessed wrong.)

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Well, we managed to score reservations for the R&C Illuminations Dinner on October 3. I assume this means RoE will continue through that date. (Actually, we booked our trip guessing that the show would end on September 30th. Looks like we might have guessed wrong.)

You'll probably be having dessert to the new show.

Rteetz

From Bioreconstruct

625C5F14-3C0C-4FEE-A750-44556FFD6300.jpeg
07E12014-F5DA-4432-981D-460F7F562B4A.jpeg
C7FAE52B-FA9D-403B-ADE2-217672CD7010.jpeg
E172BE24-E1A6-44AB-B3C0-1DCB9F9745C3.jpeg

Rteetz

It would be nice if you actually linked the tweets so we can get some context.
I understand. Personally I feel most context can be seen just in the image. I post these images to multiple sites and it’s easier for me to just save the image and post in bunches rather than copying and pasting several tweets.

I think if you have further questions many here would be happy to answer them.

The Empress Lilly

I know this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I said my farewell to Reflections of Earth last week, and I can't believe what they're putting in it's place. The temporary show sounds great, especially with the music. The permanent show is a slap in the face to Reflections.

Did you cry? (Frankly, I have never not shed a tear during RoE)

I have a handful of RoE's left. Then will see EPCOT forever, simply because fireworks+Listen and You Hear the Heartbeat.

After that, I hope a massive sinkhole swallows the entire place up and all involved with it. :)

aladdin2007

Since the light poles are positioned facing into the middle of the area, instead of out to the road, this must be a staging or launch area for something. There has been talk of drones in the show, so maybe this is the launch area.

so I guess this area will not be used as a future expansion pad after all (attraction/pavilion wise)? Or was this designed to not be permanent.. It looks fairly permanent for the foreseeable. That was always prime expansion real-estate, to me anyway for world showcase.

BrianLo

I'm still fuzzy on the whole "why" of two shows. Not a complaint, the sudden desire to refresh night shows is actually a nice change of pace for WDW.

What exactly from an infrastructure side of things is preventing them from transitioning from RoE into the new Illuminations 2.0. Is some of this infrastructure we are seeing for the interim show and now the final?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom